HighEnd Media is looking for a Content Manager
HighEnd Media is looking for a Content Manager to support the Content Production and Sales teams in creating KPI-driven customer solutions.
One of Southeast-Asia’s leading watch magazines, CROWN, is looking for a writer with experience and passion in covering luxury lifestyle topics, especially timepieces.
The candidate will report to the Editor-in-Chief. Their primary duties include driving CROWN's digital editorial and commercial content, while working closely with the sales team to create content solutions for clients.
- Create editorial and commercial content for CROWN’s website.
- Daily management of CROWN's website, social media channels, and other related verticals.
- Project management of sponsored content, including video production.
- Contribute articles to the quarterly print editions of CROWN.
- Attend events, including press previews, interviews etc.
- Minimum two years of experience in editorial work for both print and online platforms, with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in publishing tools, Google Analytics and social media marketing on all native platforms (IG, Twitter, FB, YouTube).
- A keen interest in watches and jewellery.
- Creative and driven to collaborate with the sales team to create KPI-driven campaigns for clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Practical knowledge of image editing software and video production is a plus.
To apply, please visit our job post on LinkedIn
- Created on .